Avon Indiana Real Estate Market Report - January 2009
For the month of January, there were 23 homes sold and closed in Avon, compared to 46 homes sold in December. Of the 23 homes sold in January, 9 were homes which were distressed sales; either bank owned, short sale, HUD or VA owned.
- The average price of all homes sold in Avon was $140,348
- The Median price was was not reported.
- The highest price home sold was $415,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $70,000.
- The average Avon home sold was a three bedroom, two bath with 1959 square feet.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 122 days, up from 68 days last month.The highest price home sold was on the market for 545 days, which increased the average days on market.
There are currently 398 homes available for sale in Avon, which gives us an absorption rate of 17.3 months. The highest price home sold in Avon was a new build in Patterson Woods, featuring 4 bedrooms, four baths, a finished basement, a four car garage and 4355 square feet.The home sold for $415,000.
The lowest priced home sold was a bank owned home in Wynbrooke; a two bedroom, two bath, 2 car garage, with 1100 square foot, sold for $70,000.
Search all Avon Homes for Sale