Brownsburg Indiana Real Estate Market Report - December 2008
For the month of December, there were 40 homes sold and closed in Brownsburg compared to 35 homes sold in November. Of the 40 homes sold in December, 8 were homes which were distressed sales; 7 were bank owned and 1 was sold as a short sale.
- The average price of all homes sold in Brownsburg was $154,825.
- The Median price was $139,450.
- The highest price home sold was $341,484.
- The lowest priced home sold was $62,900.
- The average Brownsburg home sold was a three bedroom, two bath with 2007 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 78 days, up from 60 days last month.
Median days on market was 59 days.
The highest priced home sold in Brownsburg was a four bedroom, three bath home with a three car garage, unfinished basement on a nine acre private nature reserve, located in Rivers Edge.
The lowest priced home sold was a three bedroom, 2 bath home with a 1 car garage and 1372 square feet, located in Prairie Village. There are currently 311 homes available for sale in Brownsburg, which gives us an absorption rate of 8.8 months.