Brownsburg Indiana Real Estate Market Report - January 2009
For the month of January, there were 30 homes sold and closed in Brownsburg, compared to 40 homes sold in December.
Of the 30 homes sold in January, 9 were homes which were distressed sales; either bank owned, short sale, HUD or VA owned.
- The average price of all homes sold in Avon was $147,285
- The Median price was was not reported.
- The highest price home sold was $247,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $95,000.
- The average Brownsburg home sold was a three bedroom, two bath with 2286 square feet.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 63 days, down from 78 days last month. The highest price home sold was on the market for 216 days.
There are currently 332 homes available for sale in Brownsburg, which gives us an absorption rate of 11.0 months.
The highest price home sold in Brownsburg was in Windfield in Pittsboro, featuring 3 bedrooms, two baths, a finished basement, a four car garage and 3023 square feet. The home sold for $247,000.
The lowest priced home sold was a HUD owned home in Creekside Commons; a three bedroom, two and a half baths, 2 car garage, with 1717 square foot, sold for $95,000.
Search all Brownsburg Homes for Sale