Brownsburg Indiana Real Estate Market Report - November 2008
For the month of November, there were 35 homes sold and closed in Brownsburg compared to 39 homes sold in October. Of the 35 homes sold in November, 12 were homes which were distressed sales; 11 were bank owned and 1 was sold as a short sale.
- The average price of all homes sold in Brownsburg was $145,404.
- The Median price was $129,900.
- The highest price home sold was $295.749.
- The lowest priced home sold was $49,500.
- The average Brownsburg home sold was a three bedroom, two bath with 2154 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 60 days, down from 100 days last month. Median days on market was 45 days. There are currently 332 homes available for sale in Brownsburg, which gives us an absorption rate of 9.4 months. Search all Brownsburg Homes for Sale
Average days on market and absorption rate will vary by price range.
Statistics were obtained from the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors (MIBOR) data and are representative of Indianapolis homes which were sold between 11/1/2008 and 11/30/2008, which were listed on the Indianapolis BLC; private sales are not included. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.
Call Paula - 317–605–4174