Carmel Indiana Real Estate Market Report - January 2009
For the month of January, there were 61 homes sold and closed in Carmel, compared to 90 homes sold in December. Of the 61 homes sold in January, 3 were distressed sales, all bank owned properties.
- The average price of all homes sold in Carmel was $347,504
- The Median price was was not provided.
- The highest price home sold was $1,400,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $84,750.
- The average Carmel home sold was a 3 bedroom, 3 bath with 2705 square feet.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 89 days, up from 86 days last month. The highest number of days on market was 243 days.
There are currently 846 homes available for sale in Carmel, which gives us an absorption rate of 13.8 months.
The highest price home sold in Carmel was located in the gated community of Coppergate, featuring 6 bedrooms, 7 baths, theatre room, swimming pool, a three car garage and 11,700 square feet. The home sold for $1,400,000.
The lowest priced home sold was a condo in Timber Creek. The home features two master bedrooms, 2 baths, no garage and 1072 square feet.
Search All Carmel Indiana Homes for Sale