Carmel Indiana Real Estate Market Report - November 2008
For the month of November, there were 64 homes sold and closed in Carmel compared to 69 homes sold in October. Of the 64 homes sold in November, 6 home were distressed property sales.
- The average price of all homes sold in Carmel was $294,796.
- There are no figures for Median price.
- The highest price home sold was $844,262.
- The lowest priced home sold was $41,500.
- The average Carmel home sold was a three bedroom, three bath with 2593 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 74 days, down from 81 days last month. There are currently 781 available homes for sale in Carmel, which gives us an absorption rate of 12.2 months.
Search All Carmel Indiana Homes for Sale
Average days on market and absorption rate will vary by price range.
Statistics were obtained from the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors (MIBOR) data and are representative of Carmel homes which were sold between 11/1/2008 and 11/30/2008, which were listed on the Indianapolis BLC; private sales are not included. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.