Carmel Indiana Real Estate Market Reports - December 2008
For the month of December, there were 90 homes sold and closed in Carmel compared to 64 homes sold in November. Of the 90 homes sold in December, 15 homes were distressed property sales.
- The average price of all homes sold in Carmel was $341,942.
- There are no figures for Median price.
- The highest price home sold was $1,615,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $46,000.
- The average Carmel home sold was a three bedroom, three bath with 2765 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 86 days, up from 74 days last month.
The highest priced home sold in Carmel in December was a country estate located at 106th and Meridian. The home featured six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a finished walkout basement, 4 car garage and 10,189 square feet of lving space.
The lowest priced home was a bank owned home with 964 square foot home. Located in Homeplace, the home has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and no garage.
There are currently 775 available homes for sale in Carmel, which gives us an absorption rate of 8.6 months.
Search All Carmel Indiana Homes for Sale
Post a Comment