Danville Indiana Real Estate Market Report - December 2008
Posted by Paula Henry on Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 8:17 PM By Paula Henry / January 31, 2009 Comment
For the month of December, there were 7 homes sold and closed in Danville compared to 9 homes sold in November. Of the 9 homes sold in November, 1 home was a distressed property sales.
- The average price of all homes sold in Danville was $121,128
- The Median price of homes sold was $145,000.
- The highest price home sold was $160,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $25,000.
- The average Danville home sold was a three bedroom, two bath with 1685 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 102 days, up from 100 days in November. There are currently 90 available homes for sale in Danville, which gives us an absorption rate of 10.0 months.
Search all Danville Homes for Sale
Post a Comment