Danville Indiana Real Estate Market Report - January 2009
For the month of January, there were 8 homes sold and closed in Danville, compared to 7 homes sold in December. Of the 8 homes sold in January, 4 were homes which were distressed sales; either bank owned, short sale, HUD or VA owned.
- The average price of all homes sold in Avon was $121,062
- The Median price was was not reported.
- The highest price home sold was $265,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $40,000.
- The average Danville home sold was a two bedroom, two bath with 1680 square feet.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 80 days, down from 102 days last month. The highest number of days on market was 161 days.
There are currently 87 homes available for sale in Danville, which gives us an absorption rate of 10 months.
The highest price home sold in Danville was in Stratford Ridge , featuring 3 bedrooms, three baths, an unfinished basement, a three car garage and 3665 square feet. The home sold for $265,000.
The lowest priced home sold was a bankowned home with two bedroom, one bath, no garage, with 1152 square foot near downtown Danville and sold for $40,000.
Search Danville Homes for Sale