Fishers Indiana Real Estate Market Report - January 2009
In the month of January, there were 69 homes sold and closed within Fishers, Indiana Real Estate, compared to 83 homes sold in December. Of the 69 homes sold in January, 8 were distressed sales.
- The average price of all Fishers, Indiana homes sold was $216,714
- The Median price of Fishers Indiana Real Estate was was not provided.
- The highest price Fishers, Indiana home sold was $565,000.
- The lowest priced Fishers, Indiana home sold was $97,000.
- The average Fishers real estate home sold was a 3 bedroom, 3 bath with 2344 square feet.
The average Days on Fishers, Indiana, Real Estate Market for homes sold was 86 days, up from 82 days last month. The highest number of days on market was 267 days.
There are currently 674 homes available for sale in Fishers, which gives us an absorption rate of 9.7 months.
The highest price home sold in Fishers, Indiana was located in the golf course community of Brooks Crossing, featuring 5 bedrooms, 6 baths, finished basement, a three car garage and 6578 square feet. The home sold for $565,000.
The lowest priced home sold was a bank owned home in Brooks Chase. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage and 2452 square feet.