Plainfield Indiana Real Estate Market Report - January 2009
For the month of January, there were 13 homes sold and closed in Plainfield, compared to 17 homes sold in December. Of the 13 homes sold in January, 3 were homes which were distressed sales; either bank owned, short sale, HUD or VA owned.
- The average price of all homes sold in Avon was $135,100
- The Median price was was $126,000.
- The highest price home sold was $236,500.
- The lowest priced home sold was $70,000.
- The average Plainfield home sold was a three bedroom, two bath with 1762 square feet.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 80 days, down from 87 days last month. The highest price home sold was on the market for 365 days.
There are currently 162 homes available for sale in Plainfield, which gives us an absorption rate of 13.5 months.
The highest price home sold in Plainfield was in Yorktown at Sratoga , featuring 4 bedrooms, three baths, an unfinished basement, a three car garage and 3726 square feet. The home sold for $236,500.
The lowest priced home sold was a bankowned home with three bedroom, one bath, 1 car garage, with 1146 square foot, sold for $70,000.
Search Plainfield Homes for Sale