Plainfield Indiana Real Estate Market Reports - December 2008
For the month of December, there were 17 homes sold and closed in Plainfield compared to 27 homes sold in November. Of the 17 homes sold in December, 5 were homes which were distressed sales; all bank owned sales.
- The average price of all homes sold in Plainfield was $149,814.
- The Median price was not provided.
- The highest price home sold was $430,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $54,900.
- The average Brownsburg home sold was a three bedroom, two bath with 1863 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 87 days, down from 121 days last month. The highest priced home sold in Plainfield was a new built home in Providence Estates, featuring four bedrooms, four baths, a three car garage, finished basement and 4410 square feet of living space.
The lowest priced home sold was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with a 1 car garage and 1056 square feet, located in Clarks Creek. There are currently 167 homes available for sale in Plainfield, which gives us an absorption rate of 9.8 months.