Plainfield Real Estate Market Report - November 2008
For the month of November, there were 27 homes sold and closed in Plainfield compared to 25 homes sold in October. Of the 27 homes sold in November, 5 homes were distressed property sales.
- The average price of all homes sold in Plainfield was $118,649.
- There Median price was $98,500.
- The highest price home sold was $291,500.
- The lowest priced home sold was $27,000.
- The average Plainfield home sold was a three bedroom, two bath with 1834 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 121 days, up from 60 days last month.
There are currently 162 available homes for sale in Plainfield, which gives us an absorption rate of 6.0 months.
Statistics were obtained from the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors (MIBOR) data and are representative of Indianapolis homes which were sold between 11/1/2008 and 11/30/2008. This data is reflective of homes which were listed on the Indianapolis BLC; private sales are not included. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.