Traders Point Real Estate Market Report - November 2008
For the month of November, there were 10 homes sold and closed in Traders Point compared to 14 homes sold in October. Of the 10 homes sold in November, 2 homes were distressed property sales.
- The average price of all homes sold in Traders Point was $231,360.
- The Median Price of homes sold was $253,650
- The highest price home sold was $500,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $37,000.
- The average Traders Point home sold was a three bedroom, three bath with 2648 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 137 days, up from 108 days last month. There are currently 100 available homes for sale in Traders Point, which gives us an absorption rate of 10 months.
Average days on market and absorption rate will vary by price range.
Statistics were obtained from the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors (MIBOR) data and are representative of homes which were sold between 12/1/2008 and 12/31/2008 and listed on the Indianapolis BLC; private sales are not included. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed.