Zionsville Indiana Real Estate Market Report - December 2008
For the month of December, there were 26 homes sold and closed in Zionsville compared to 15 homes sold in November. There were no distressd property sales in Zionsville in December.
- The average price of all homes sold in Zionsville was $334,738.
- The Median price was $233,597.
- The highest price home sold was $2.067,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $110,000.
- The average Zionsville home sold was a three bedroom, three bath with 2477 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 111 days, up from 85 days last month.
The highest priced home sold in Zionsville was a 20 room estate home in Willow Ridge, featuring 5 bedroom, 7 bathrooms, with 8281 square foot, a finished basement, and a 4 car garage, on 2.2 wooded acres.
The lowest priced home sold was a two bedroom, 1 bath home with 1212 square foot, a two car garage. The home is not in a subdivision and sold in 49 days,
There are currently 292 available homes for sale in Zionsville, which gives us an absorption rate of 11.2 months.
Search Homes for Sale in Zionsville