Zionsville Indiana Real Estate Market Report - January 2009
For the month of January, there were 12 homes sold and closed in Zionsville, compared to 26 homes sold in December. Of the 12 homes sold in January, none were distressed sales
- The average price of all homes sold in Zionsville was $527,710
- The Median price was was $425,500.
- The highest price home sold was $1,150,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $168,500.
- The average Zionsville home sold was a four bedroom, four bath with 3530 square feet.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 148 days, up from 111 days last month. The highest number of days on market was 864 days.
There are currently 316 available homes for sale in Zionsville, which gives us an absorption rate of 26.3 months.
The highest price home sold in Zionsville was an 8 acre estate , featuring 7 bedrooms, eight baths, an finished basement, a fout car garage and 8369 square feet. The home sold for $1,150,000.
The lowest priced home sold was in Northern Meadows. The home features four bedrooms, three baths, a 2 car garage and 2131 square feet.
Post a Comment