Zionsville Indiana Real Estate Market Report - November 2008
For the month of November, there were 15 homes sold and closed in Zionsville compared to 27 homes sold in October. Of the 15 homes sold in November, 1 home was bank owned.
- The average price of all homes sold in Zionsville was $339,033.
- The Median price was $241,241.
- The highest price home sold was $1,380,000.
- The lowest priced home sold was $98,000.
- The average Zionsville home sold was a three bedroom, three bath with 2363 sq. ft.
The average Days on Market for homes sold was 85 days, up from 61 days last month. Median days on market was 78 days. There are currently 297 available homes for sale in Zionsville, which gives us an absorption rate of 19.8 months. Average days on market and absorption rate will vary by price range.